Friday 10 May 2013

SOME HIDDEN TRUTHS...........

Now-a -days, we all read and hear that there is a strict ban on ragging practices throughout the nation.............Anyone who is found involved in these kind of activities is subjected to criminal jurisdiction.... Alas!!!!!!! I am going to tell you some stories which I claim to be real life events which will make you believe that till now, I was talking shit.
                                 Yes, i am an engineering student of "             ."Sorry to say I can't disclose it.But I am quite sure that after a certain time my friends will get to know.
From the first day of college, I had got the idea that there is something vicious which was not only beyond our expectations but also our imaginations.By the way all of you must have guessed if you are an Indian that I belong to a government college. I am here to come up with extremely exciting stories of ragging that actually happens in the so called renowned engineering colleges in India.........So hang on with us ...........and of course dont forget to leave ur comments and queries.................

No comments:

Education blog