Saturday 11 May 2013

First night of College life.......


After a long treacherous day, all of the students were about to welcome the first night in college life more appropriate will be to say hostel life. Amidst  all the cricket, football and dinner, gradually developed a bond of friendship amongst the students so as the popular question, "Where are you from?...."
                    Suddenly I saw a gathering in the field. I saw 6-7 guys with some kind of anxiety on their faces.
I moved to them and got to know that while they were sitting beside a window, a boy appeared claiming to be a senior student, asked few questions and asked them to wait for lots more to come.
                      Now, I got some relief. Things were going exactly the way I'd expected to. But meanwhile I had to prepare what I would answer if I would have been the person to be asked questions.
You must be wandering, "What are these questions and why I m stressing on them o much????!!!"
Well in that case its the affect of media or What I say too much of over preparedness that some simple queries made by the old students to the fresh faces seem to be an attempt to torture to the latter. Whatever the whole night went like this ,spreading news and friendship amongst 600 students from various parts of the country. 

No comments:

Education blog