Saturday 11 May 2013

First Day of college................

I was one of the few students aware of the intensity of ragging going on in our newly admitted college.
So my quest and fear both were under control..... All of us was too much eager to experience the first day of our college life. We woke up as soon as possible, got ready and started off for college......
                      The day went rigorous.But nothing happened as such of ragging....... I was turned down a little.The momment the thought came to my mind that what I 'd heard was wrong, suddenly my eyes went to some unknown faces sitting on our way back to hostels. I was way far from the scenario. They were in distinct groups and calling guys after asking something...When I went near I found that they were asking our hometown....( I could never imagine what I thought just to be a formality would be so significant in future days....). whatever, let it be unrevealed for the momment, but trust me on knowing the truth you all will be stunned... I went to them with a little fear in my heart but a lot on my face which they loved to see I rekon...
they asked me some simple and stupid questions and let me go. I didn't look here and there but went straight to my hostel...The whole night there was fear or pretention of fear but definitely a hullabullo about all this... I bet hardly did anyone share his first day experience in the college...............well, today upto this, but I would love you guys to share your first day expeience in college.....trust me its the beginning, to know more stay tuned to us.....till then byeeeeeeeee..........I 'll be waiting for your experiences...

No comments:

Education blog