Wednesday 15 May 2013

Enthusiasm comes from terror...................


Its natural human tendency to get afraid soon and so is to get rid of it sooner. So was the case with us. After so many hullabaloos, we were now waiting for our calls to senior hostels just to get a glimpse of what it was.
Finally one night, while I was retreating from my dinner, I was stopped by someone….someone outside the hostel peeping in through the grill gate, though the guy was looking quite feeble in terms of his physique but on comparing our confidence levels, he was apparently our senior…..I had no other option trust me, except to go to him and answer his questions sincerely….What’s your name? it started with….then my home location, any hot chic in my class…. And some more funny ones……then they let me go…..I was so terrified that there was hardly any scope of humiliation to grasp my mind….that day I didn’t tell anyone about what happened last night….they next day went as usual. Now we were getting usual calls to senior halls…. I was waiting for my turn……… Finally it came…. And I got answers to many of my doubts ……and believe me it was really interesting……so stay tuned to me….and please don’t forget to write how was it till now………….promise to come back soon

No comments:

Education blog